Sunday, March 4, 2012

Her thought

Yea he's back.Miss him as usual although there's just three days.This doesn't mean that we meet up everyday/every night & I can't live without him for only three days lol.Just the feeling that he's not around with me.yeah.Btw,can't wait to know what he actually shop for me.So obviously that's the second reason why I miss him*Evil smile*HEHEHE!
Let's see what he bought !
I can accept boys bought nothing when they go travelling but I'll be super emo & sad so at least bought something to show that he miss me.LOL!100% proved that it's really a sad thing to be my boy.What do you think?I'm happy that he bought sticky,love it!And I just realize that he bought quite a lot of cosmetics for me instead of bag,accessories etc.Could hardly imagine that he walked into Etude house to look for all these stuffs.BOY,THANK YOU LOVE YOU !
I seldom spend money for skin care,whitening and blablablah products.Only spent when I think they're cute for me.
No doubt,I'm a girl ;D
Met up with him on Friday night.Couldn't decide where to go again ;( so we just simply walk around and had our simple dinner together.I told him before,I need a lot of money to buy happiness.Now only I realize,just a simple night together with laughter,it's still a wonderful night to remember.Isn't it?But still,no ones can live without penny inside the pocket.HAHA!
Random picture he took for me.HEHE!Nothing more to talk about.Sudden crave for Starbucks @.@
That's all from me ;)
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment