Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29022012

Accidentally deleted my post so this is what I retype fml.
Can't really speak a word few days ago but thanks god I'm okay now.Boss doubt that I'm having some serious disease but HEHE everything's alright ;) Have to say thank you to hubby Phang for the medicine he sent to my place that day.It tastes sweeeeet because of you!LOL I'm crazy.He's now in KL,will be back tomorrow.Sad that I can't manage to go with him.Please help me to do some shopping okay!!Other than that,I miss his smell so damn much.Must be something wrong inside my nose.
Since I'm free tonight,nobody wanna date me out.HAHA.Gonna do some update about my day with ji mui Cindy.Just another long overdue short post ;)
Spot the panda there.HEHE.
We were actually out to look for her boyfriend's present.I'm happy that Cindy found her love.You know what?He's a doctor & Cindy is currently a nursing student.Gonna ask for free medical check up next time ! ;D
When girl says they're out to look for present,they're actually go for shopping.
Cindy bought a top from MNG.LOL !
Met up with two AnnaS at Kimbay.Anna Bii & Anna Bong.
Always wants to have some girlfriends to hang out with.Chit chat/have fun.
So I really enjoy my day with you girls !
Time to say bye!
Waiting for the boyfriend to come back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment