Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's 2012


Sorry that I can only update my blog now because I was sick yesterday.Fever and Sore throat that's killing me!Lay on my bed for almost a day and luckily I feel much better today.It's time to update about the Valentine's day although I'm few days late for that ;D
Hubby Phang brought me to KGS for dinner that night.It was my first time there.The inside of the restaurant is quite simple but I rate all the foods 10 out of 10.Would definitely go back again!Let the pictures do the talking :)
Can't wait to try all the great food there ;)
Sushi Matsu//Shisamo//Tori Katsu//Tori Soboro Maki//Chicken Salad Feel like eating them again!
The restaurant closed too early at 9pm so we don't really have much time to enjoy -.-
Thanks for the presents and the super cute hand made balloon that he learned from you-tube.Love it all :)
My present for him and yes,he love it :)
I have a lot to talk about but I seriously need more rest now.
Still the same words from me,thanks dear.thanks for everything 

No comments:

Post a Comment