Wednesday, March 7, 2012

B's


Worrying solves nothing.But still,I'm worried.Pray for a thousand time,every night unless I fall asleep,before I off to work this morning and before I step into my school.wtf couldn't describe the feeling.About my result,I'm not scare to tell.Didn't expect much and wasn't disappointed so yeah.I got straight B's.No A,no C,D,E AND F.That's my minimum target.I got no A but I'm quite satisfied with it and that's enough for me.KFC for lunch with one of my colleague.HEHE.Now,I gonna decide for my four C's.Time to be serious!!
Choice
So much choice to make but I'm headache of what to choose.No ones will point out the road for me to follow.Gotta find myself a right path and be a better me.Trying to ask more and search more about the course to study.Bright future please :)
Chance
Hmm...chance.nothing much to talk about because chance seldom come to me lol !Anyway,will hold every of my chance tightly no matter how challenging it is.
Change
If there's one thing to change,we could probably do it but arghhh there're too many.Maybe a different appearance so that my boyfriend will always feel like 'wah' lol !But that isn't important-.-So much changes coming up to my life.Stay strong!
You must make a Choice to take a chance or your life will never change.It's true ;D
Last but not least,
Cash
Have to really work hard to earn more to get more and to buy another C's.Car,Camera,Cosmetics and more!
Since I got straight B's,some changes gotta do on my to-buy-list so I'm thinking to get myself a new bag and more brand new sexy Bra ehehe !
Will Blog more ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment