Monday, July 2, 2012

Whatever happens,life goes on

Here I blog and finally Im here.Been few months that I don't feel like sharing so much.Such a long break.Life change a lot learning new things and knowing new person.Im not the kind of emo person.Won't be easily get down because of tiny matter.Turned single month ago and Im still okay.Wtf single are you kidding me?So this is what others reaction am sure you too.No one believe that.I dont really care much actually.Just solving problems between us in the other way.Sorry I know that you still love me.Cried front of my friend when she told me that he eating alone.Im no more there.The least I can do is to apologize.
Life turns into other way and Im always busy.Friends are all there with me.Family are quite sad for us but my heart is no longer there.Tired.Both of us are cool actually keep in touch through whatsapp just to make sure he is fine.No hate between us so thats a cool thing for me lol.
Purposely took this pic just for blogging.Staying whole day at home so can only get this look.Brighter hair colour you noticed that?Wanted it to be red and orange but its yellowly orange in colour now.Stubborn hair what to do?
And I seriously wanna try this highlight but some might feel weird too colourful bla bla bla so just stop it.Will probably look like an alien in the church as well so yeah.
Thank someone for this when he's out station.We have almost the same personality but this doesn't make us close together.I don't love a person easily because its sweet but bitter too so I shouldn't.Life is great.Doing what I like now and I really enjoy it.First blog after long break just to speak out my heart.Thanks for reading !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment