Friday, December 23, 2011

What do you want for Christmas?

HO HO HO!So here is what I believe,that's the question on everyone's mind since the Christmas day is just in a blink of an eye.Yeah,what do you want for Christmas?I'm sure that you have started to list out something now.Chocolate?New hand beg?Perfume?Or maybe a camera?LOL.I'm actually listing out mine!!!Girls love dreaming.Dream about what present they'll get from the loved ones.Yes,as usual.I often ask for present,especially from the boyfriend.For me,exchanging present is a must-do thing during Christmas.Pity the boyfriend.Okay.I won't mind if you think that I'm bad.LOL!I ADMIT IT!!I always complain that my boyfriend isn't romantic.You know what?I can be angry because I have no present.Yes it's real and happened on the Valentines day.He's actually trying to surprise me.But who knows?He act extremely real without me figured out!Oh.So I gaze at him without expression or maybe a look to kill?Urgh.Although I didn't say it out but my expression is actually asking him 'Stupid boyfriend,Why no present?!!'He knew that.Until my face is getting uglier and uglier,he quickly show me up what he'd prepared for me.Beautiful flower,perfume and some love shape papers placing around. Omg!I'm so touched and feel like crying :'( Honestly I never thought he'll be that sweet.Of course,I smile.LOL.So this year gonna be different.I won't ask for any present and I just want us to be happy.A memorable Christmas with him and my family.I wanna smile all night long and no longer being the stupid angry girl.Mum must be so proud of me.Save money save money she said.
No more twinkling Christmas tree in my house for this year because my family seem like prepare a little bit too early for CNY.Lol. Christmas Eve count down tonight !!Where will you be going? Nice day ahead people :) xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment