Thursday, December 22, 2011

Am I lucky ?


 Omgee.Been really busy busy busy these days.Thought that no more school, no more exam at this moment will be so damn boring.But now,I'm busy instead.However,it's so much better than nothing to do with.Right? :D Still remember that I'd mention about the boyfriend's performance at Crown square?I'm happy that the two of us got the voucher worth Rm350 from Crown square on their Christmas event last Saturday.Event was held in the shopping center from 1pm-10pm.Audience was given several chances to take part in their Poker card guessing contest and play it on the stage.I volunteered myself for the first contest but too bad I couldn't manage to get through to the next round.Hubby,the lucky baby won the second place with Rm150 voucher :D So here are some picture of the day !
Contest in progress.NERVOUS !!
Secondary school students was there to perform with their musical instruments.
They even dance to make some fun and we really enjoy it !
People say I'm the photostat copy of my mum.Happy to hear that and we really look alike :) !
But when people say that I look like A MUM,gosh!So sad :( am I?
*Ehem*Ehem*Some effective trick to kao luii. LOL!
I have no idea why we love doing something funny & stupid *__*
Audience were encouraged to vote for their favorite magician to win prizes and lucky draw.
I vote for the boyfriend and guess what?I won the lucky draw that worth Rm50 of Crown Square voucher!I was just so shocked when they announced my name because it's out of my expectation.So I quickly made my way to the stage.Luckily I didn't fell down.LOL!
Spent the voucher for dinner with him & his family at Mr.Ho last night ! :)
No picture taken during dinner so look at the menu :D
All the dishes are worth trying so if you've never been to this tasty little restaurant,make sure you're there next time :)
Barbecue,Christmas count down & celebration.Oh I just can't wait :)
I'm anxious for Santa to come and bring me present but I'll keep reminding myself that Jesus is the reason for the Christmas season.
Let's take a deep breath and enjoy the wonderful season!! Muah.

No comments:

Post a Comment