Friday, December 16, 2011

Days after exam

Hello there!Time to say goodbye to my exam.Yes I know it's a lil bit too late for me.I'm always late,haha!Lotsa exciting activities and time with friends.Going to sing-K and also to support my boyfriend and his friends on their performance at Crown Square tomorrow night.Love my busy holiday season.Joyous!Oh yea,wanna emphasize that I've already get my hair dyed!So it looks more like reddish brown now.Quite satisfied with the result and a big Thanks to Cindy and Rose who recommended me this :)
Sorry for the super untie look,LOL.
I was there yesterday from 12pm to 6pm,spent more than two hours for chit-chatting :P
The boyfriend was there to accompany me too,he looks so damn tired.haha !
While waiting for 45minutes.
Here comes the result !!!
Forgot to take a pic before I went to the saloon,but anyway we can still clearly see the big different right?xoxo.
I'm also quite busy with my new blogshop all these days.Selling off all my preloved clothes.
So here are some sneak-peek before everything start !
 I never wore some of them because they're not really fit me well.So maybe they'll be more suitable for someone else I think,haha!
Not satisfied with the picture because the colour doesn't look good at all.Argh.
Header of my blogshop.Tinkerbell as the theme.Too childish?But this was the only thing I could do ><
However,I need your support.Stay tune for the next update.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment