Saturday, December 3, 2011

Back to blogging !


Hey people,I'm back to blogging.It's been a while I didn't blog.Two more papers to go then I'll be free!Hehehehe!So,how's life?doing just great?I've been doing quite well recently.Nothing particular happened except my exam.It's going to end soon,SOON,in two weeks' time.Wow!!You'll no longer seeing me complain about my school here and sorry for that,too much complaining :D
Actually I have about two weeks break until the two objective papers.That's why I'm so free here.Had too much coffee during the exam,sleep late and forced to wake up around 4a.m just to study all over again so that I will remember everything.Yea,STPM once in a life time.Must put all of my effort.
I'm pretty sure that everyone of us have written a wishlist for our own,especially those who're just finish their exam.So do I!!The first thing will be cleaning up my room,throw out everything that considered as rubbish?All the books on my desk that I never wish to see it anymore.YEAH.I bet that my room will be super clear after that.
What's next? Since that I'll be so free during the holidays,so I decided to DIY myself a new phone casing.Hubby boy bought me 5 new casing but that's never enough for me.lol.What to do?must be damn headache to have a girlfriend like me.Sorrylah boy.Materialistic.
Been planning to dye my hair with friend long time ago.Guess that we'll make it on 15th?
And I going to shop crazily with the hubby boy and friends.Please don't forget what you guys promise me.Gossip,eat,sing and shop!I will also be going to KL with family for a shopping trip on the Christmas day.Oh yeah as well as the Christmas and new year eve countdown!!Gonna say byebye to 2011.Oh my precious time,you're just passing a little bit too quickly!


Am super looking forward for this Christmas!How about you?

TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NO MOOD TO STUDY ANYMORE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment