Friday, November 11, 2011

Second birthday celebration with him

Haha.A birthday celebration isn't enough,I want twice!
My second birthday celebration with hubby,a traditional date as well.
Our very first time having dinner at U Garden(U Garden Crstal Grill & Steamboat).
Comfortable environment and thumb up foods,BIG clap is a must !!
Personally I think this is healthier,safer,easier,faster and even better than the other steamboat.
yea,I'm promoting.LOL :)
Wastage 100gram will charge extra Rm10.Lesson learned : Don't waste foods,haha!
EPICMEALTIME?Oh nooooooooooo.
Enjoy !
Something different not just meat?Lol.The egg is kinda failed.
炒炒炒!
Can you spot me?Lol.Simply took some picture of the surrounding.
Just a simple date with the boyfriend and now I have to date with the books.
So,Bye See you ! J

No comments:

Post a Comment