Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hello 2012


This supposed to be the last post of 2011 but when I was half way writing yesterday,the boyfriend called me to go for dinner at Basaga.So Hello 2012!May the new year brings you many joyful pathways:)
Today is officially the last day of 2011.(I actually wrote this yesterday,lol)2011,a very challenging year for me because of STPM.A year that occupied by classes and exam.Experience my life as a sixth former and learn to be hardworking to fight for own target.If you'd read my previous post,you must have noticed that how much I hate 2011.Hate my life when I got poor result in school and my classmate are all pandai pandai.Shame on me>__<
I'm so thankful because I've my special buddies that stand by my side to support.Family that never complain when I ask for more,especially my mum and the boyfriend who willing to lend out his hand when I'm down.Appreciate!!!!!Feel like crying when I recall all those happy and sad memories of 2011.I'm sure you too.  
What I wish for a better 2012?
I want to be brave or maybe braver?This is the biggest wish of mine for 2012 :D I wanna be brave in choosing my future path.Be brave to start my part-time working life,go for interview and good at socializing :) Wish to continue my lesson that I'd been stop for almost three years =____= Also wish that I can handle everything well in 2012.Money money come $$$!!!
Say Hi to my super tired face!
Just come back from my shopping trip with family two days ago.We had not much time for shopping seriously.Long queues in front of the fitting room and counter to make payment.Everyone seems busy and excited to grab for something new.HEHEHE!

Things that I got.Bought a long sleeve top for the boyfriend and glad that he love it :D
So that's all from me.Hope you have a great year ahead !
Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment