Friday, September 23, 2011

What's she talking about?

Smile for everything :)
Hello there!What have you been doing lately?Sorry for the lack of update.Thanks to those who're still viewing my blog although I can't find any interesting update here.And what's the worst???!There are all overdue post.hahaha@.@Sorry again for the bad managing of time.I blog like my life is just fully occupied by classes and books.Lol,NO!I do hang out on Friday and Saturday night as usual so yeah.Playful enough :D
I was sick two days ago and of course I skip school for a day.So,to those who're facing exam like me,PMR,SPM,STPM or whatever shit that is.Take good care of yourself :) Everything will be easily influence if you're not feeling well.Just like me,throw the books away and sleep like a pig.Yeah,exam is seriously important for me.Don't be regret at last.Although we don't get a good result but at least we never learn zero.Hope that I'm correct.Lol.Also,don't force yourself to study.It's useless to study when your mind is not allowed.Concentration is so important.It's better to exercise for people that do not break any sweat like me.Of course movie some of the time or sing out your stress.Guess what's the best way for me to release stress?Day dreaming=.=What the hell.Too much day dreaming isn't a good idea but what to do?Few more weeks till STPM.I'll try my best.I wanna get rid of the lazy cells inside my body. Omgoodness.Counselling lesson till then.BYEBYE@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment