Friday, September 16, 2011

Love Life

Argghhh...sorry for the super late update!Quite busy with my school things all these days.Homework,revision,study group that driving me crazy.I'm so stress out!So yeah,a wonderful pubic holiday today.What's your plan?Must be something awesome.right?So my plan for today.Jogging,breakfast with the bf,force to do some revision,and maybe movie after that?Such boring plan but what to do.Me and classmate plan to singK but sadly we couldn't make it at last.Hmmm..So here is another overdue post.Not going to update about slap band because I accidentally lost all those pic.kickmeplease!
Me and hubby after the movie NasiLemak2.0 on last Sat :)
Movie that mix up with different background,cultural and all the races in unity.A funny movie but hmm..I don't really like it.Big part of the movie do makes laughter inside the cinema including the hubby boy that laughing non stop beside me,Lol.Although I don't like it but yeah it's a great movie by Namewee and I love the theme song.HEHEHEHE !
Ohh,forget to mention that I love Karen Kong :D She is such a great Singer,thumb up!!
Dinner with hubby and his friends at 口福 :) 
Very nice and delicious.Yummm !
Hot Milo for cold weather and also girl's period time @.@
Heading off to Carpenter Street after dinner .
Full of people there,having so much fun :D
Such hilarious environment !
Also,angry bird everywhere.Lol.
Handmade some creative cards .
Magic stall :D
They got a lot of attention that night :)
HEHE.Should stop writing now so that's all from me .
Sorry again for the late update><
Bye !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment