Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My most precious present

Samsung Galaxy S2
Me & mum's dream phone,but I'm not going to get this because it cost a lot.And guess what?It's with me now.Yeah,I'm not dreaming.I couldn't believe that it's mine and I got it without spending any sen.A super
expansive present from hubby's family.Must have cost a pretty penny.I knew I shouldn't receive it even mum say so but hubby's dad bought it without me figure out.It was a real shock and omg.
I was thinking to pay although it's a huge expenditure but his family is not allow me to do so.I can't do anything or maybe give them anything that's why I'm sad and cried in public.Argh!!That is so
embarrassing:( His dad bought for me and his mum says it's my early birthday present but then hubby's grandmum ask why am I so sad while receiving present.Lol.Popo so cute.
Told mum when I'm home and mum was like What?!Why?!How?!!Hmmm..Mum,this is not a dream.
I'm so thankful for everything,appreciate and love all the people around me.
If you're thinking to get yourself a new phone.I truly recommend this!!A super awesome smart phone for everyone :) Till then.Have a nice day ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment