Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life .

Oh well, I seriously hate my life !What kind of life is this?Study from the morn till the night!That's not me okay?Exam coming very soon but we still have those stupid quiz to go on .Please give me some space to hide from all this!Besides,It's not good to hate somebody I know,but there's somebody who force me to hate her,my PA teacher .I really envy those classes have responsible PA teacher who can do their explanation well and know what they're teaching .But my teacher is like talking crap all the way .How I wish she can shut her mouth up.Her voice seriously spoil my eardrum. Especially when she's teaching calculation,she need us to do and show her all the step so that she can just copy all the thing.TEACHER,YOU FAILED !!! I don't know why I got this teacher,lazy,lazy,LAZY MAX!!*pissed off*Hmm..........this isn't a good post so sorrie..><it's the first time I release my anger here ,what to do??I just can't keep quiet if something is going very wrong in the class,so I'll just ask'teacher,can you teach by your own?'End up,I can't go toilet during her class....yeah,life .
Oh,Another thing to highlight here :)
As we all know, the climate is getting terrible,temperature rose from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius . 
So make sure you :
*take good care
*drink more water
*stop burning(don't burn the earth) Heee :)
Nothing to add on,so that's all for today.See you on the next post and hope that you'll NEVER have a teacher as mine..hehe..GOOD LUCK !!!
lalala

3 comments: