Saturday, May 14, 2011

Beautiful Saturday with books

Sorry for showing you a silly,stupid with one eye closing picture  .
What a beautiful Saturday night..but I'M STAYING AT HOME WITH BOOKS!!!!
Ready for Microeconomic,one of the killing subject..Bored till death :(
Isshhh..take some break to blog lah ..
Wahahahaha,can't stop myself from laughing once I think about everything I gonna do after exam!
And you know what??next Friday will be a big day to celebrate,our 2nd anniversary :D
Weeee..BUt, I'm having exam at the same time,so we'll postpone everything till I finish exam :) 
Assuredly I'll blog about all the light and sparkle we have though in these two years..wakaka .
yeah,what's my plan after exam???
                                                  ♥2nd anniversary celebration
                                                  ♥Sing-K with all my cutie classmates 
                                                  ♥Day trip with family
                                                  ♥Mummy's birthday celebration
                                                  ♥gonna miss the boyfriend,he is going to Subang
                                                  ♥grant much time for blogging hehe :)
Hmm...I shall stop here and back to the book .
For those who're having exam,GOOD LUCK!Read all the ques carefully and don't get panic like I always do .
For those we're not,PRAY FOR ME !!HAHA :D
(Oh no,brother ask me to go Mcd..will be back to continue the revision after that..lol :)
muah 

No comments:

Post a Comment