Saturday, May 7, 2011

U6A1 sexy time !!

Say Hi again all dearies :)
So this gonna be a super long post about my classU6A1 photo-shoot on last Saturday .
The day was filled with lots of laughter and numerous photos taken to keep it as part of our unforgettable memories .It's a precious school life ,so we play as crazy as we can :D Imagine the expression we review our class photo when we're a grandma or grandpa some other day,for sure it'll be funny right?? hahaha!! K,stop me from too much talking..let's move on with photo :)
So this is one of the photo in our school magazine .
Can you spot me??the ugliest with black Maxi =.=
And also a photo of acting cool :D
I don't know what happened to me that day,I close my eye on some pictures and my hand keep touching my nose..LOL!So now you know that my class only have 15 of us .haha :)
Here come to introduce my handsome & pretty classmates :D
JacQ,Adib,Seng Tat & also funny Orange Bun !!
Do Re Mi Fa So :D
Picture of Michelle,Sylvia,Amy & me :D
Adib,Cassie,Seng Tat & Bill :P
Elaine & Bill 
So sweet ?? haha :P
Beautiful ladies Albee & Joey :D
Me & Mr.Orange :)
I'm happy to know him as my classmate,you know why??
he's the one who always make us laugh ...such joy :D
Me & Karen .
She's so cute you know? :)
Actually I asked all of them to stand on the stairs but end up with me & Seng Tat..haha :)
Me & Albee Kitty .
Omg..I enjoy talking with her,She's sweet :D
Another picture of the girls and teacher .
She likes to talk,me like to talk,so we usually spent our time in class with gossiping..LOL
Bill said:look up and smile .
So I smile ..LOL
And after that hubby come :D
It's time for him to be my model :D
haha..I love yu my babe hubby ><
Our hearts always as one
If u're a maxi-lover like me,clike here :)
I only spent RM55 including postage on this dress .
Superb Quality, effortable prize 
perfect :D
So that's all from me :)
Abundance of  joy together with the classmates and hubby .
Laughter is the best medicine ever !!
See you !

No comments:

Post a Comment