Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Shopping & Happy New Year !

Happy new year everyone..I need to work harder in the new year cause of STPM & also the Upper six life..Will spend my year with book,book,book & still book .I can't study at home like others.I need fun not study all the time.Crap ..
Anyway,back to the topic.Oh yeah,me & family shop much these few days .Another 3 clothes added in my wardrobe :)
Mostly shop at The Spring because clothes there are more to mummy's style & some of my style too lol .
Mango singlet 
Would like to share with you another two of my shirts next time with me wearing it :)
By the way,happy max because I found this dress week ago from a facebook seller.
Exciting but now worry bout the size instead :(
Currently fall into long sleeve clothes so I bought the green dots dress too.Wish both of my dress arrive soonest .
Double smile :) :)
Between,mum bought me a purse from Parkson .
Appreciated &still love the purse from bf .
Thanks both ,hug :) 

Am feeling blessed ..
but not really ready for new year .
 Trying my best for my family & bf who always stand by my side :)
Once again,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2O11 ! ! 

With love,phie .

No comments:

Post a Comment