Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Countdown 2O1O ❁

Wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas :)
Truly believe that everyone loves Christmas day .
May God bless all of you including me hee..
As I said on my previous post ,I'll be countdown to Christmas at Pullman poolside .
Seriously,it was a very wrong decision we made although they have nice environment & good reception.
It doesn't feel Christmas at all !!
Christmas should be celebrate with full of blessed & happiness right?
That night is just the opposite . 
Rm25 per person is really a waste :(
Simply took some pictures of the surrounding .
Free drinks for each person but dislike .
All the music play by the first Dj driving me sleepy .   
Hansoulhau, Zino ,Toby & Tiffany :)
The only thing they can do when getting bored .
Me & another two of my friends do N O T H I N G .
Luckily I have this , Christmas present from hubby's mom .
Thankiew :')
So love it :)
Picture taken by my friend .
I think this is funny haa :P

And yeah. do prepared a Christmas present for him :)
Chose the present at The Spring with Tiffany throughout the noon .
So finally we bought something :)
A belt from Parkson .
Hee...dinner at Sushi King after everything done :)
Never forget a handmade Christmas card for him :)


Hubby presented me an earring that I wanted to buy for a long time .
Immediately put it on after received .Am loving it !
A black Ribbon earring ♥.♥ 


I update this post a little bit late because i'm quite busy within this week .
Will attend a relative's wedding dinner tonight .
See you guy soon :)
Bye !


No comments:

Post a Comment