Thursday, December 23, 2010

Unforgettable

Hey friends :)
The title 'unforgettable' meant lots !
It can be family & friends but this time it's for my boyfriend ,HanSoulHou :)
Our 1 year & seven month anniversary ! 
He brought me to somewhere different this time.
Silly forgot the name of the place :(
but for sure it's a nice place to go if u're free .
Lets go !
XOXO...Merry Xmas everyone :)
Wanna record everything he did for me :)
Wonder why I look so sleepy but i'm not :(

Indoor part :)
What he love to do lol .
With our ticket :)
Did not intend to go at first,I prefer cafe so we can chat as usual .
Personally I felt so lucky ever been to that place .
It doesn't feel winter at all but it's a cute wonderland :)
Saw this when we're about to leave .
It caught my attention but my first reaction was asking 'what's this huh?'
xoxo ..
I'm not writing Mcdonald although i'm craving it 
& yeah , I'm a left handed with ugly hand writing .
Proved by this picture :[
This is what I love to say or even write .
Silly max .
So now the card are still there .
Lets have one & place it next to ours :D
Hee..

Christmas is coming soon ,
will have a countdown party tomorrow night at Pullman :)

Once again,
Merry Christmas !!
XOXO ..


With love,
Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment