Monday, January 3, 2011

School life

Not feeling well .Not feeling well in my heart when stress comes disturb me .I'm not in mood the whole day and slept in class.Obviously,i'm not ready for school at all :(
Can't woke up this morn,thanks to the alarm.Gotta wake up early started today to the end of year. Unfortunately i felt sleepy when my watch pointed 10a.m .No complains,it's my own problem i know .Start hating the lifestyle :( Require to stay back at school for another activities is exhausted for all of us students . Can't spend my precious time for outdoor activities like swim , jog & more . Sad again :(
Distance within class & toilet takes 10 minutes or maybe more ? Far far away, good idea for jog. yea no complains,but i'm now complaining here lol :) 
Wish you never get bored just to share with you what i'm unhappy with :) thanks for being my lovely reader :)
By the way,a concert will be held by my school choir on the 14 & 15 Jan .That's mean i'm joining to sing in the concert too .
Welcome to everyone and would like to share more bout concert on the next post ,Stay tune .
bye :)






With love,sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment