Friday, October 15, 2010

❁ Sunny Fri ❁

It's time for me now to throw all my books away =PExcept...macroeconomic .I didn't did well for my microeconomics paper that's why i feel upset,no more confident so yea,i gonna get my macroeconomic paper a prettier marks SUPPORT !!What worse is,my MUET essay totally out of topic i think .Ready to get a big O mark for it damn =X
Anyway,happy go lucky LOL.


I went to MCD for lunch yesterday . As what u know,MCD lunch is cheaper from 12 to 3p.m & i order a set of  BlackPapperSpicyChickenMcDeluXe( A Fiery Combination) =P WOW !!So delicious yummy..!!. It's limited edition so better try it now friends =]

                                           On da way to MCD .
                                          I know my face look weird thanks ==V

                                                         medium set =]

                                 eat me ! eat me ! lolx .
                       Yea ,I'm getting fatter & fatter because of MCD .. 
                            But, what to do? i just so lovin' it!  =P

Besides , i bought pair of grey color lens from Annie AnDoll yesterday .Welcome visit her web at 

www.an-doll.net .You can get high qualities stuff at reasonable price =] 


Without make Up .
Without lens .

With lens .
Can u see da different ?
But why i look fake when using lens?
izzit not suix for me?

Oh yeah,i bought da dress that i share last Wednesday .
It will arrive within 2 or 3 days with pos laju.
wish it look nice 


That's all from me .
thanks for viewing =]


with love ,sophie ❁ 








No comments:

Post a Comment