Wednesday, October 13, 2010

❁ I love it ❁

Well~I know i shouldn't update my blog today because i'm still having exam tomorrow~hmm..
Just a short update Okay=P
U know what? I find out a very nice dress( favorite style) from jbtalks recently .
It quite attracted me & i love the style .U can wear it either in casual or noble depends on what u prefer =]


Show u some picture .
                                                                   nice?








                                                                attracted?? 
                                                             haha~i know u=P


Should i buy it?
I'm quite worried with the quality .
The size=[ & where i should wear it to?


Maybe ur opinion can help me .Thanks ^^V
Off to study now~
bye . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment