Sunday, October 10, 2010

한 영혼 방법

HanSoulHau my kitty boy=P
i'm going to update my blog today with all bout him cux i miss him much=''( .
HanSoulHau the only one who can bring me out of sadness & settle down all my troubles .
Stand by my side to accompany me  ,encourage me ,protect me & made me so dependence.
I need more sayang please@.@LOL
Yeah,i miss him lots.For sure i can't meet him next week because of my stupid exam.
That's why I stole his pillow so that it can accompany me at night .
 If u miss him or her pls do so =D
I love his smell LOL =D


                                                                            Us


HanSoulHau with the XXXL size cute bear=D
That bear was kinda busy that moment so i miss the chance to take pic with it .Sob


Donuts made me recall something sweet on my birthday last year<3
Cover his funny face with donut~hehe .

i love this pic
but...

they look alike~haha


besides ,i love Kitty as how much i love him .

A kitty mouse that i searched from google .


finally i got it !
HanSoulHau bought it from kl
Thankiew very much.


&
the most funny stuff he ever bought 
emergency alright =D

Thanks to HanSoulHau 
I'm sorry because i'm not a considerate girl..
i love U =]









2 comments: