Saturday, October 23, 2010

❁ Lovely day ❁

A lovely & happy friday for me .Love friday because it always welcome the cute weekend^^v Dislike sunday night==v Anyway ,i had my memorable day with HanSoulHau &his friends last night .
Oh yeah, i received my dress few days ago & dress it to shopping last night . Just so love it ! BUT i don't think i look nice when wearing it after i heard da words spoke out from my friend .His sentence goes like this, ''You look like pregnant woman'' Okie i accepted & thanks for ur opinion by the reason i really look chubby  v==''v


                                         
                                          HanSoulHau & HanSopHie
         Butterfly姑娘~~yea ,he looks happy because he got his new Iphone4.
   To show u my dress in real pic , i did some photo taking at home(HAHA)  Sorry if it doesn't look good .




This is how my dress looks like . Teehee~I'm not that professional with photo taking & need to find out all the angle so that my body doesn't look too FAT ! Argghhh~~~~~~
                        I often put my hair in one side to avoid lion's hair ! HAHA







                                      
My hair band also bought online but poor quality which i still need to sew it again & again  Can also be use like this ^


Well, any opinion of my dress ?
I've no comment on it because it really look nice but not suit  for me. I wish to keep fit but yet still couldn't make it although i don't eat a lot . I'm born to be chubby .LOL


                                  This is what i did since form5(last year)
                                 Red heart=success      black heart= failure
                                   Seem like not much different until today ==v


Anyway, this is not a big problem .
Health should be my first concern . Am i right? HAHA pinch pinch*


Enjoying the day after exam~ WAHAHA^

No comments:

Post a Comment