Saturday, October 30, 2010

❁ 陈宝珍's trip ❁

陈宝珍!Finally u're home~陈宝珍 is my grandmum,a very talkative & hyperactive
erm...''Old'' lady^^ She went to ShangHai last week & we miss her lots .Yea, i know this shouldn't happened because i usually talk nonsense to her without respect .The first & the last reason why i'll be doing these are all because of her super deeper and even invincible 'kepo' attitude ! The day after she leave to ShangHai no one prepare breakfast for me T.T i had started to miss her AGRHH~~ WaiPo please i'm so hungry ! Surely U'll question me why my mummy wouldn't prepare breakfast for her daughter . xoxo~my sweetest mummy couldn't be here because of her job as a music teacher she still have many non stop piano lesson to go so that's it =]


Okie..finally the grandmum came back.All around the world in peace^^V


                                          陈宝珍 shanghai trip .


Before she went oversea , i reminded her to buy some present for me..& she gave me uncountable reasons something like hard to choose...dont know what i prefer..kay,stop it !!
Lastly she bought something back.Oppsss...


It's a pajamas..my grandmum bought 5 pieces in different colour .LOL~speechless after received this it's kinda 中国风(china style) ! I answered '' yes, I love it..i'll wear it during da upcoming Chinese new year thanks waipo==''
She also bought me a necklace which is also kinda''中国风''(HAHA) but love it at least she remember me during da trip =P Besides, i love the scarf she bought because it's all in leopard style .


TQ grandmum,appreciated all the lovely present & it's all look CUTE (@.@'')



No comments:

Post a Comment