Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dinner with love

Except of kolomee,chicken rice,roti canai and all that,I never ever give hubby a treat to eat in a restaurant.So this time I finally have the time to give him a treat :)Yes,he felt so weird,Lol.I actually asked mum to join us but sadly she couldn't make it .After planning for so long,we decided to eat at TheSpring secret recipe because hubby wanna go shopping.Tsk tsk tsk..this boy...
The bf don't know what to eat,he still feeling weird because this is the first time for us to eat without him taking out his wallet .Haha :)
Oreo milk shake,favorite drink forever !!
 I'm hungry again because of this,Lasagne Beef served with homemade bun :)
His favorite,yummyyyy .
Hmmmm....not cool at all,kay?
Lol.Went over to Padini after dinner .Hubby want new jean and shirt because he is getting fatter.胖子哥哥.
Shhh...Padini fitting room again@.@
Hubby bought me a new handbag .He says it's a motivation for my exam .Yeah,I always need motivation because I'm not good enough .So surprised while received it cause he usually bought me foods,chocolate
that made me fat,Lol.Thanks anyway :) Besides,I cut my hair.It's short now.Mum want me to cut,she says my hair look messy and so out of shape.Mmmm...so we changed our hairstyle together .Mum's hair look nice but mine look like cartoon .Well .
School reopen soon,tears .

No comments:

Post a Comment