Friday, September 2, 2011

Beach !

Aloha!!Sorry for the late update.Spend a lot with family during this holiday,life taste better with lotsa family love especially with my naughtyyyyy mum.K,back to the topic.As I told in my previous post,me & hubby went to Damai beach.And yes,this is our first time went to the beach together .Such happy moment!!
On the way !Omg .Excited to the max .
Hubby brought me here to eat satay as breakfast but it was close because of Raya I think .
Best choice,Laksa .But.....
My laksa is too oily,dislike.
Hubby look cute in this pic!
And of course this too :D
Hubby brought fish-eye so we tested the camera & also video shooting at the beach.Quite nice effect and the quality look better anyhow,love it !
Finally we have the same Fipper,thanks hubby :)
yay,kite Session !
Haha,cool kite isn't it????It's freakin' awesome!
And some super random picha >.<
SorryfortheuglyexpressionArgh.
Lol.Due to the hot weather that day and hubby forgot to bring sunblock,our skin become darker especially mine@.@Took quite a lot photos that day but I just randomly chose some to share :)
Hope to share our video here next time .That's all for the Damai trip update :)
*love*

No comments:

Post a Comment