Thursday, August 4, 2011

04082011

Aloha!!How have you been?It's august now.Nothing special happened,having the same routine day by day.Hmm..My life is just like a simple song without sharp and flat,such a boring life lah.Btw,I'm sad to say that my exam is coming soon,gonna suffer for a month,A MONTH.Grrrrrrr .
MiawMiaw show at TheSpring :)
Wanna update about this since last two weeks but I've not much time so yeah.
Saw many many lazy and cute kittys and I was sooo excited.They are all so adorable & innocent .Omgeee !!
SO CUTE !! haha .
*Get back to your own world kay?LOLOLOLOL*
During the art exhibition that day,love all the creative artwork ! :)
And I bought two red ribbon for DingDing and DongDong,my cats haha.Mum love it so much!!!! :D 
Shop a lot that day,bought myself a top from Mango and also eye shadow from Natural Republic .
Since there was a buy 1 free 1 promotion,so I just choose it without thinking twice.Don't wanna miss out any big sale because it's just so worth it !!
Lastly,hubby's mum got me some pretty accessories from Sg .Love the Ring in Orange very much!! :)
So that's all for today,sorry for the overdue post><,I'll try to blog more often after I get my shitty exam done .
 Fell down from hubby's car yesterday,embarrassing!! 
Argh,pity my butt !

No comments:

Post a Comment