Friday, July 29, 2011

HI

Hi,I shouldn't blog tonight,nothing to blog too.But since I'm still awake(Friday night bah!!)click on new post,and start typing.I've been doing lots of surveys on camera,Canon,Lumix and blablabla .Thinking to buy myself a new one,not now because the purse is still not allowed .And also it's won't be this year for sure ><

Sample Video
HAHA.As a beginner,I don't need an expansive one .Just the one like this Canon EOS1100D,basic and stunning red colour DSLR .Heart it !!Really feel like getting it home now,but since I've promise myself not to waste mum's money.So I'll pay all the expenditures by myself .Click here for specification :)
Besides this,I've looking for other awesomeness too .
Canon PowerShot G12


  •  
  • SONY NEX-C3
  • Revised 16.2MP CMOS sensor 
  • ISO 100-12800
  • Creative Control results-orientated user interface
  • Picture Effects processing options
  • 720p30 HD movies in MPEG-4 format
  • 921k-dot, tilt-angle LCD
  • Detachable flash unit included
  • 25-area AF system
  • 49-segment metering
  • 1/4000th - 30 sec exposure
  • ‘Peaking' function for manual focus assist
  • Manual, Auto+ and Photo Creativity control
  • Enhanced battery life (400 shots per charge)  
  • I wonder why I look like a crazy keep searching for camera all these days even though I'm insufficient funds to the critical level .Among all,Canon EOS1100D is still on top of my list.Wanna hold it badly !

  • Btw,there's something make me regret,the thing keep popping in my mind,up and down .I always dream for this and that,wishing if I could do so and so one day.But when the opportunity comes saying Hi to me,I'll just reject it .End up,letting good opportunity goes to the others and I start dreaming the same things over and over without any success.Can't step out from the circle,tell myself that I can do it.You know?I always fight with confidence,but I'm the one lose for everything .I care much about how people look at me,sensitive on how people think about me.
  • That's why reject to avoid those negative happens.That's the thing again,confidence.I don't have it .I should set a target for myself,should I?

  • August,another exam month,Hell .
  • I'm sad,the opportunity comes not easily,so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment