Saturday, June 4, 2011

Toast Bar With Friends :)

Holiday,Holiday,Holidayss...
Holiday is just the time for me to bumming around with friends :)
WOW,a shopping day with Tiff&Nie and we went Toast Bar after that .
Well,I bought nothing because I really can't afford a dress up to Rm100+,unless it's worth .
Otherwise I'll definitely prefer buying online although there is no quality assurance .Happy-Go-Lucky :D
The drinks we ordered :)
FOODS,FOODS,FOODS.
Seriously,I ate toooo much that day ..Arrghh !!
Egg Tart
Chicken Floss Bread :)
Winnie is enjoying :D
Oh dear,girls waste too much tissue LOL !
And the picture of the girls :D
*Blurriness*
Hmmm...how I going to describe this post??
Random??LOL..It's more than that.Simply throw on those funny pictures here .
And you know what??yesterday was my mummyShirley's birthday !!
I made her a cheese cake but the outcome is just so...........yucky .Sad :(
My family got headaches don't know whether to eat it or just to say byebye .Tears :(
Sorry,I promise I WILL NEVER BAKE A CAKE ANYMORE !!!
ALTHOUGH THEY TASTE YUMMY ...

No comments:

Post a Comment