Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie Time !!

*Secondary camera is kinda......* 
Dear all !!!! It's all about my movie date with hubby & friends :) :) :)
This post has been postponed like maybe a week?? LOL .
No one's care :D as long as I got the time to update !
We watch the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean and I loved it :)
This movie is just for us to enjoy and most importantly,LAUGH!!!!
Sometimes it's important to work for pot of gold,but sometimes it's more important to spend it for LAUGH!!!Am I right?Btw,the love story is so touching :)
Syrena a mermaid,She's the prettiest because the others are just too scary !
I prefer Happily-ever-after ending that's why I love Syrena & Plilip in this movie :) :)
Hohoho !! Photo taken while waiting for the movie :)
I had 0 expectations at first honestly,of course I changed my mind after watching.LOL
What a nice movie! Watch it with 0 regret instead !
Rate :8/10 :D
Five easy steps to make yourself a Jack Sparrow look !
1.long scarlet sash tied around the forehead,long messy hair
2.Put on make up especially a sexy smoky eyes
3.A black boots with belt buckle
4.Black nail polish is a must !
5.A pirate costume so that's it :D
No idea why am I telling you all this..
By the way,I straighten my hair :D!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment