Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthdayx !!

Finally,finally and so finally ...I have the time for blogging .You may noticed that here have not been many update lately so go go go away all the dusty on my blog ..Lol ..
Yesterday was really a big day, a day I've been looking forward for so long :) It was hubby's birthday yesterday(I gotta sing Rebecca Black*Friday Friday Friday*LOL)!!Remember that how we planed bout his birthday and now he is officially older than me LOL..how time flies,fly like a G6!!!
The cutest birthday king yesterday .
Hubby always says that i'm the queen so I let him be the King on his birthday :)
*not forever..hahaha*
After a long planning with the bf,we decided to go The Junk .
For me,the price is reasonable because they have good service and the foods are yummylicious :)
And hubby finally got his Ipad2 after a few hours lined up outside Switch@The Spring .
Luckily he was the 21th luckiest :D
It's nice with white colour :)
Hey everyone,I'm Sophie .
I hate people call my Chinese name,I dont know why..lol..
A blablabla pasta .
I can't read it out no matter how many times the waiter repeat it ..hahaha .
But I'm loving it 
My Favorite drinks !! wowowohoo !
He's drooling..lol .
A birthday cake for him,designed with King of spade !
How do you think bout it?? me & hubby love it very muchie :D !
I wish..I wish..I wish....
I wish my wife become fatter..%*(%&*$#!..
Can't wait for his first bite !!
Photo taken by hubby before we leave the restaurant :)
Reasonable right ???
Wait no more..go go and go tonight :)
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR,SO SWEET OF YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment