Friday, April 22, 2011

Fantastic day !

As promise,I'm going to blog about my painting day with easter egggg !!
The day was truly amazing and thanks to Hubby who took me there twice..Thank you 
  Nothing much to tell so let's the picture do the talking :D !!
This thing cost hubby Rm17.50 .
And you can either choose not to buy or get it home like us :)
This is so beautiful right ?
How I wish my house have this lol .So sick >.<
Only a word can be used to describe ,Wonderful 
Falling in love with everything there especially all the cutie stuff !
Selling those sweet hair band & some other bla bla bla .
My friend bought a lot :D
 
Sometimes,dirty makes perfect haha,what a good quote :P
A special cake with nice designed :D
Wish to have one or two bite here ?? 
Adorable Easter Bunny  ! 
Thanks Zino for the overall picture :)
The girl said : Aaaa~~~nom nom here ..LOL
and I wonder why that boy painted his dinosaur in only orange colour,cute :D
He should be the one who sitting there and wait for me but what happened next ?
I'm waiting for him ...>.<
So now you know that I'm a left-handed and my handwriting is ugly max :(
The egg shouldn't be painted with red and black colour .
you see,how evil the egg is >< 
Cheeseee !
*Blush Blush*
Spider man? LOL
Time to do some curls on it's hair :D
Love it Love it !
 
The girl sat behind is so cute looking right?? Enjoy talking with her,she's so friendly :) 
*p/s:The painting failed..LOL*
The egg with heart was painted by Zino .
I'm pretty sure that his girl love it :)


A fantastic day with a lot of happiness thrown in !
It was simple but a day I won't forget :P
Bye :)
love 

No comments:

Post a Comment