Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Celebration :)

Once again to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the birthday boy,Zino :)
Celebrated his birthday at MyHouse steamboat and it's cool !!
Unfortunately can't enjoy all the fried foods(chicken wings,satay etc) avoid of sore throat & yea,you know what?? i'm on diet >< 
Birthday cake :D
Hmm..it's delicious !! ( I'm on diet I know lol )
And now we have all the handsome & belles group photos 
PEACE :)
Hees..Wasn't appear in all the pics, over busy for photo taking ><
The cake of mine :))
And I finished it in a flash .Oppss,why am I telling you this??but I think it counted as a reason why i'm fat lol . 
We bought Starbucks bottle as a birthday present for Zino(Starbucks top fans) .
He is about to enjoy the extremely HOT coffee.. hohohox ! !

Oh yeah,our school choir concert had just ended last night .
We did a very good job & it's a memorable night ! !
I'm proud and happy with everything,thanks God :)
Promise the next update will be all about the choir concert stay tune friends .


BYE :')

No comments:

Post a Comment