Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Awesome school concert

This is me after the first day concert .
Firstly,I was in a mess condition .Secondly,I seem tired but tried my best to smile . Lastly,the pink eyeshadow & eyebrow makeup make me look even worse !
That's all my comments on this photo but it doesn't matter, at least I sing it out confidently .
Just wanna say that everything runs smoothly as I thought :)
''WE MOVE THE WORLD 
 WE ARE THE LIGHT'' lol
Can't you see me? I was standing in the second row .
Singing out of tune? yes, embarrassingly I did :)
The most talented Soprano singers of the night . 
Love their voice & song ''All I ask of you'' Phantom of the opera .
This girl is beautiful right?Her music is as beautiful,enjoyed it .
A major boost to get back to the violin class lol :)
The latin dance is cool & fast but my camera should be blame ><
Our choir teacher :)
Her husband is sweet,he sent flowers to the teacher while she's singing .I think this is what girls admire much right?? 
Group photo after concert :) !!
  
 I'll say yes if there are such concert organize again & yea choir is the only thing interested me in school,appreciate lots !! 


By the way,CNY is just around the corner.
Have you ready yet? I'm always prepared for holidays lol .
So..bye,that's all for today .
See you on the next update :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment