Friday, November 19, 2010

HomeSweetHome♥

Finally reached my hometown , a place where i live since i was a little girl .For sure, i can't meet him for few days & i miss him badly (T.T)
For the last date before i go ,he brought me to Secret Recipe for Secret dinner lol.
 Arrgh .my face look chubby ..but still i'm eating the marble cheese cake .
I tied my hair up and make it a little bit curl :)

Zino's spaghetti .
Name of dish: unknown @.@
love it,its delicious yumyumyummy !
Marble cheese  :)
&
Taadaa~~
A new shoes bought from Padini.
It cost Rm61 & quite expansive for me.
Thanks to Zino for the Padini member card so i can enjoy 20% off.
It only cost me Rm48.80 .Heheex ♥.
I'm wearing it
Uncountable love flying on top of my head  lol.
My cute boy hugging the piggy haha :D
The one i miss . . .
Say byebye to my sweetie because i've to leave it in Kuching..
Hand made by his mum..love it :)
That's all from me .
miss him & enjoying the long holiday :)
With love ,Sophie .

No comments:

Post a Comment