Tuesday, November 16, 2010

❁ 16.11.2010 ❁

Wow,year end holidays u're too cute for me (maybe u can read it through my fb status lol)
Anyway, everyone love holiday right ? :)
I had just come back from a tea with HanSoulHau & his friend after his magic practiced .
A magic show will be perform during the banquet tomorrow night that held by our ex-high school Chinese club .Wish everything goes well .
                                     me & his girly's room .haha :D
                       LOL LOL LOL !! non stop laughing while editing the pic.
                    Pretend that he is holding a microphone but it's a body spray actually = =
   Omg why my expression all look weird !
                                 My dudu mouth. chu~~~~~~~~

xoxo...
& i'm also looking forward to the upcoming Christmas .
I want a present my sweetest Santa Claus ...
(sorry out of topic)

Can't wait for the performance to begin but i'm pretty sure that he is so nervous right now.xoxo
Lastly,new blog background .wish u all like it .
Night .
love,Sophie .     
^^



No comments:

Post a Comment