Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hi Holiday !

As usual,neglected my blog because of exam.Must be some celebration after exam right?Although it's not stpm this time and I bet i'll fly after that!Hoho.So yeah,movie to celebrate.Lol !Have been a while that I never step into StarCineplex.Went there last night for FinalDestination5 which's an awesome movie that make the people who sat beside me keep on shouting whatthefuck.Annoying! Movie was great.Again,ended with death@.@
Wow.Can't stop myself to take pic because the bf said he want new profile pic.Why do this boy change profile pic often than girl?????Aiyoyoyo !!!
Yesh,FD5 with new crazy ways to kill people,you should never miss out any part of it!!!
Love my new earring from Jasz I'm so into charms earring.Can't stop myself from buying all this stuff so that I can mix & match with different outfits.It's always the important accessories.right?Oh yea,day trip at Damai beach with the bf yesterday.Lotsa fun with him!Will update bout it soon .Till then :)

2 comments: