Sunday, July 10, 2011

Simple Saturday Night

Beside of that Bersih,what else can we do on Saturday?Of cause I not really care that much :D Had a simple dinner with Mr.hubby and both of my previous schoolmates at KADO last night !Luckily we got to sit at a nice place because there's usually full of people after 8 .So nothing special,just non stop talking,laughing since we didn't meet up for quite a long time :) Here come the yummy foods photo !
Ehem...My plan to lost about 3kg in July,FAILED .Well,not a big deal since I never success !
Sorry that I forgot the name of the foods but it's all yummy :)
Now only I know why people like Kado!They serve yummy foods with yummy price,yeah :)
Besides,here are something attractive to those who love cheese,Double cheese !
Buy 1 Get 1 double cheese burger at McDonald on 11-13 July !!
To Double Cheese burger lover,remember to print this coupon in 4cm x 9cm size or else it'll not be accepted and yesh,black & white printout is allowed :D See ya there !
Just a simple update and you may noticed that here have not been many long & interesting post lately .Sorry if you find my blog boring.Sadly,It's sooo boring for me .
Till then,see ya on the next update ! Bye .

2 comments: