Thursday, July 21, 2011

26th monthsary

Hey,it's time for blogging again although there's manymany books waiting for me,want me to stop from what i'm doing now but argghh .Just ignore it and continue pretending !
Whao,time pass so fast. It's officially our 26th monthsary !!
Thanks God for bringing him into my life .With you,my life is so colourful,my boy :)
So yeah,going to share some old pictures here,it's all sweet and unforgettable memories with him :)
WELCOME TO THE UGLY PICTURE .
What actually popping in your mind now?Omg?Sophie is just tooooo ugly?Admit that .
I look so ugly with the boyish hair .Well, this picture is about 3 years ago @@
Not talking much so let's the pictures speak a thousand words :)
Inside his baby room :D
Miss the yummy cheese cake at secret recipe ><
Easter day :D
In the club :)
Padini fitting room .LOL
My class photoshot :)
Christmas celebration at Pullman Poolside .
Valentine's day :D
Thanks for giving me all the love,happiness and confidence .
Lucky to have you by my side :)
Nothing special,just the two of US :)

2 comments:

  1. CANT THIS GET ANY SWEETER? ;D <3 this is toooo sweet to be true. congrats sophie. may both of you will make it to the end! :) god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA .Thankyou v much Loretta :D
    May God bless u and him too :D

    ReplyDelete