Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tired .

Holiday end,School reopen .Omgosh!How time flies..especially those happy time,my precious holiday..And yeah,I promised myself to study during the holiday,yes I did.But just a few minutes a day? Sigh loudly!!! Plus,I registered for PA tuition last Friday . UNBELIEVABLE ! I told myself before,no more tuition for form6 because I don't wanna live a crazy life .You know what?Once the fire is going to burn your ass,then you know what to do .Haa...you get what I mean?LOL!Only for this year,after the deadline, IMMA FREEEEE :) :) :)
mmm...
Still remember that I'd straighten my hair?I never ever straighten my hair before..you might think that'wah,so outdated meh?people already don't know straighten how many times liaw lorh!!!''LOL...Admit it,that's the reason why I got a super terrible hair and I really sick of it !!
HAHA..A big difference between before & after !
Yeah,no more worries start from now :) :) :)
Just a mini update,so that's all for today .
Btw,I'm sick!!Argghhh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment