Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Steamboat HOHOHO :)

Taken by hubby,with the handmade teddy bear :)
Steamboat in such a HOT weather wasn't a good idea right??
Had steamboat with my sweetest classmates namely Yvonne,Cassie,Karen and also the bf .It was actually a girls night out but hubby joined us lastly :) So glad that he joined because we really have not much time to meet .And yes,the weather is super duper HOT,but still we prefer steamboat because we'd been planned to go for sooooo long.We finally have the time to gather but sadly J.Jee wasn't there that night .
J.Jee!! I HATE YOU!!!
Again,I left my camera at home ..No..I brought it out,but left the battery charging at home..*Fml*How stupid am I?? I guess this is the reason why I doing suck in exam no matter how much effort I put.Arghhh...right?
I'm a butter fanatic. LOL
How about you???
Yvonne & Cassie
Hahaa :) Nice day with them although there's just 5 of us !yay!
Went to hubby's place after Steamboat :)
And I asked his mum to translate ''AngryBird''to Hokkien dialect .
You know what?The answer made her day.WOW @__@
Sorry for the low quality pics    
:(

2 comments: