Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Love Story

Yeah,as what you know from the title,I'm going to blog about my anniversary :D
Celebrated last night at Delizze .My first time dined there was for our Valentine celebration .
So last night was the second time :) Overall,the restaurant and the food was still perfect as usual .
I'm lovin' it :D
 The restaurant itself is quite homey and nice .
Simple relaxing atmosphere and the service was great :)
Fast & steady is the way they serve .Uh-huh !
 Also,a surprise for him :D
Guess what is it ??????????
 HAHAHA..a pen?
Hmm....I dont know why I bought him this,it's my brother's suggestion .
A cute present for anniversary anyway :D :D
Another Famous Amos cookies for him..but I ate two of it :D
I being so sincere to him but he got me nothing..*Tears*
LOL..I never make any complain because I know he spent too much on me :)
LET'S MOVE TO THE YUMMY FOODS :D
My bitter Cafe Latte :)
It wasn't bad,just a little bit toooooo bitter .
*Slurp Slurp*
Hubby's Turkey Burger :)
My favorite !!!!!!!
CARBONARA..I likey :D
YUMMYLICIOUS !
I'm always concentrate while eating.HAHA !That's why I'm fat @.@
Say No to the bitter cafe Latte so I drink hubby's mango juice and my SkyJuice :D
Hubby,the one keep on putting sugar in to decrease the bitter taste .
But it still taste bitter for me,so hubby drink it all..lalala .
TOGETHER WE SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVE YOU,SAVE ME,SAVE IT TOGETHER ~~~*LOL*
Still love everything there 
Bought two bread before we leave :)
It call Panini bread..haha,what a cute name !!
I wanna name my pet this next time :D
Forget what it call and never try before .
But hubby love it :D
Went home early last night,because I got another activity today's morning :)
SMILE :)
Thanks hubby for giving abundance of happiness,appreciate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment