Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh No !!

I am currently having a big big headache.Holiday passed in a flash and everything in school was in a mess.I had received all the exam papers by today,although I didn't preform that well like my classmate do but it's much better than before haha.Feeling blessed :) No more last minute work otherwise I'll be run out of time again so make sure you too :) As i'm busy with school thingy,update will be less,but hope that you can stay here to be with me on every update :)
*Panda eye started bothering me,ishh*
  
This is what I usually use before make up 
to cover all the nasty especially my evil panda eye .
xoxo !Bought it from Natural Republic .
You should have a try on this :)
Have some argument with him today,that's all my fault .
Sorry,my dear.You're my sweetest hubby :)
Love to see him wear his babe T that I bought for him ,so cute !!


*Glad when somebody tell me or my hubby they read my blog,a huge of thanks,I appreciated it :)*
 Just a mini update so that's all from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment