Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Her LoveStory :)

It's all about valentine's day .The sweetest Valentine I had and my first time celebrate with the love one,feeling great :)
The first thing to emphasize is that,I have learned to be satisfied with everything he gave, all the things he could do & yea,I shouldn't bring in reality with love .So I learned from mistakes heee .
Spaghetti he cooked for me, unfortunately I have never been successful in cooking even one time.
(including the chocolate that supposed to give him on the Valentine's day)
Shame on me :( :(
And a simple night out together .
Delizze's Roasted Chicken & unknown XXL burger . 
No more extra chair for me lol .
I carelessly leave my camera at home so no quality picture for this post ><
Went to Riverside for a short walk after dinner .
& Something happened hereafter :)
A super surprise Valentine's present from him,I never thought he was so romantic but he did lol :)
And the bottle which supposed to be fill with all my hand made choco now full of heart :)
My stupid happy face after received present Heee .
Perfumes from him :)
Never use all of it so seriously,Thanks for the first time again :) :)
Disneyland 's couple mickey&minnie from his mum, appreciated it :)
Hey !! I'm not ready yet ><
Here I'm ready :D
And the next celebration will be his birthday,hopefully that's a memorable one :)

With love,Sophie .

2 comments:

  1. d'aaawwwwwwwh :D you two are too sweet together :D glad you enjoyed your valentine's darl :D

    ReplyDelete