Friday, February 25, 2011

Family trip :)

Hi lovelies,
Sorry for the late update.Not feeling well on the last weekend,flu&sore throat driving me tired..and it's still disturbing me right now.. so, XOXO :)
Not decided to blog too much on this.It takes a long time i guess ,so only selected photo will be here.Let's go :) !
DANGER!BEACH IS CLOSED!
Sad to see this.nothing fun anymore ><
The only thing i could do, looking at the sad weather with music :)
And the only thing interested me.
Play with the bubble hey luckily i have you lol ! 
Favorite breakfast !
Bread,muffin,apple pie especially CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE are all my love !
Photographer of the day :D :D
Can't play & swim because of stomachache .
Why everything comes in time this is so annoying man !
However, i appreciated every good time together with my family,thanks God .


Sorry,it's actually a long post but my exam is near .
Should start with revision now.
Wish to see you here on next,love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment