Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love family day ♥

Went shopping with family yesterday .yea,i love shopping & enjoy buying new stuffs..Girls never satisfied with all stuffs they owned & girls want more :)just a simple word to describe me in other way__greedy @.@''
  Simple and comfortable dress up :)
Having lunch at unknown cafe =.= Sun light caught half of my nose & mouth .
How the cafe looks like.
I've been there for so many times but still blur with its name .(Clumsy)
My mummy.
The one who work hard in our family.
What we have today are all because of her.
Her hard work will one day pay off .
We proud of you,mummy :)

The brother.
Younger 3 years old than me .
 But some thought he is older .
Not surprisingly , he is so much taller & size bigger than me lol .
I'm eating :)

yay,shop..shop..shop..& finally bought a new hand bag.
Just so love it.Thanks mummy for the new bag :P

Between,i would like to share one of my pic which i think its really ugly .but i just wanna share it here !
18 years old for the left & 6 years old for the right .
That's why i dont like to laugh but i just cant control myself most of the time .
Besides , my crooked teeth started bother me since a bicycle accident when i was 10.
It makes me smile even more ugly ! ! !

Okay,calm down & gotta stop here :)
Have a nice day friends :D
love,Sophie 









No comments:

Post a Comment