Monday, October 4, 2010

Read my mind

Hi ,everyone=] . i created this blog on 3 of Oct . i'm kinda stupid &unfamiliar with it .hahax,those who are professional blogger, please kindly teach me =P TQ. i do this blog for many reasons.first reason is because of my laziness.i'm lazy to write diary .that's why i created this for all of U to read my mind and share my life.The second reason is for fun and the third reason is also for fun=D Ahaha~I'm a form6 student and i never think that i'll get into form6.Form6 life are suck . LOL !My major subject are economic & business. It really need to put lots effort & couldn't have time to play.Don't say play lax,even study also not enough time.that's why form6 student always complain 24 hours per day is not enough .It's true.(Because i'm d one=[ ) I can't spend more times for him & i miss him lots. I hate monday ! ! 
HATE HATE HATE .
Anyway,life still go on.Try my best lax=X




Here are some photo to share with all of U =D

                                                    sophie.yue <3
                                                         wahaha>.<
                                                                           US
                                                                      
                                                                            &
                                                   my kitty boy=P
He always show this face to me & ask me“我像不像一朵花??”
then i'll laugh untill 'peng!''
LOLX..


That's all from me . ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment